- Corsicana Tigers
Corsicana Football Banquet: Tigers ring in old and new
There was something old and something new about Monday night’s Tiger Football Banquet.
The old — senior Cody Evans won the Tigers team Most Valuable Player Award for the second straight season.
- Tiger Tuesday: Keep status quo Three weeks and counting until the biennial UIL realignment. Keep your fingers crossed things stay the same for the Corsicana.
- CHS Soccer: Tigers split two matches against ranked teams The Tigers split two games against ranked opponents in their season-opening matches on Saturday at Richardson Pearce.
- Lady Tigers fall to Midlothian, 27-22 The Lady Tigers fell short to the Lady Panthers of Midlothian 27-22 Friday night at Corsicana High School. After a quick 10 points in the first quarter the Lady Tigers hit a brick wall, scoring only three points in the second quarter.
Tigers get throttled by Midlothian, 64-38
The Tigers continue to get big scoring nights from point guard Antonie Chaney, and a disappointing end to the night.
Corsicana lost at home to Midlothian on Friday night, 64-38.
- Del Thrash Player of the Year: Every-down Evans By now you’ve heard it all about Cody Evans, from the voices of Tiger Football, Rusty Hitt and Chuck Williams, to coach Phil Castles to the Corsicana fan that sits next to you at Tiger Stadium.
- Tigers Soccer: Corsicana Alumni Game coming up on Jan. 2 The Corsicana boys soccer team will be holding its annual alumni soccer games on Jan. 2, 2010.
- Fast start doesn’t turn into win for Lady Tigers Lady Tigers coach Art Prevost was away from his team on Tuesday night after the death of his mother last week. He would have been proud of the fast start his Lady Tigers got off to against Waco University, and not surprised they couldn’t keep it up for four quarters in a 43-35 loss to the Lady Trojans at Tiger Gym.
- Tigers Hoops: Rough Start These are tough times for the Corsicana Tigers, who fell to 0-11 on Tuesday night with a 65-28 loss to Waco University on Tiger Gym.
- Tigers in the NFL Here's an update on the four Corsicana Tigers currently playing in the NFL:
- More Corsicana Tigers Headlines
- Corsicana Football Banquet: Tigers ring in old and new There was something old and something new about Monday night’s Tiger Football Banquet.