Corsicana — Join the discussion on this story by using the Facebook app to the right
Corsicana Police Department
• A man reported his car being burglarized sometime between 7:30 and 10:15 p.m. Sunday out at the Cinergy Cinemas, 3501 Corsicana Crossing.
• Someone damaged the paint and tires of a car parked in the 500 block of South 18th Street, sometime between 12:30 and 7:30 p.m. Sunday.
• A woman filed a report with police after she was pushed by someone she knows. The incident took place at 2:05 p.m. in the 1300 block of Navarro Drive.
• Thieves broken into a small business sometime overnight Saturday in the 600 block of West 13th Ave.
• A pair of shoplifters were seen stealing from the Walmart around 3:35 p.m. Saturday.
• A woman called police around 2:15 p.m. Friday to report that someone she knew had said he “was going to get her,” and she took it as threat. The incident took place in the 1900 block of North 45th Street.
• A man reported the theft of his phone from the 2500 block of West Seventh, although he couldn’t pinpoint a date when the theft occurred. He noticed it on Friday.