From Staff Reports
Corsicana Daily Sun
Corsicana Police Department
• Two people were arrested around midnight Thursday after an argument turned violent in the 3400 block of West Seventh Avenue.
• A car was burglarized Oct. 28 in the 1700 block of West 11th Avenue.
• A man who tried to steal from the Walmart and then get a refund on the stolen items was arrested around 11 a.m. Thursday at the store, 3801 W. Highway 31. After checking, they found that he had a criminal trespass warrant on him for the store, also.
• A known man stole some flowers around 12:25 p.m. Thursday from the HEB, 201 South 15th St.
• A man was found intoxicated inside a woman’s vehicle around 11:40 p.m. Sunday while the car was parked in the 1500 block of West Fourth Avenue. Some things had been moved inside the car, but nothing appeared stolen.
Navarro County Sheriff’s Office
• Deputies arrested a driver at 5:30 a.m. Thursday for driving on South Trinity near Emhouse without a drivers’ license, an expired license plate, and an expired inspection sticker.
• A traffic stop at Highway 31 and FM 709 near Dawson resulted in an arrest for possession of marijuana around 7:40 a.m. Tuesday.
• Burglars broke into a home sometime Monday on Southeast County Road 2240 near Corsicana.