From Staff Reports
Corsicana Daily Sun
The Corsicana Independent School District Board of Trustees is scheduled to meet at 6 p.m. Monday, March 18, at the school administration building at 601 North 13th Street.
Monday’s agenda includes:
• Update on CISD Technology infrastructure.
• Consider an anti-voucher resolution.
• Superintendent’s report from Dr. Diane Frost.
• Presentation of “C” Awards.
• Adding “Branch Early Voting” locations at each CISD campus on Tuesday, April 30 from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. to allow for early voting in the CISD Bond Election that morning. Regular early voting runs from April 29 through May 7. Election Day is May 11.
Trustees will also hold a closed session to consult with an attorney, discuss personnel matters, and real estate. Any action will occur in open session.