Corsicana — Join the discussion on this story by using the Facebook app to the right
The Navarro County Commissioners Court is scheduled to meet in regular session at 10 a.m. Monday in the County Courtroom of the Navarro County Courthouse.
Agenda items for Monday’s meeting are:
• Consent Agenda.
• Presentation to the Navarro County Historical Commission.
• Consideration of Burn Ban.
• Consideration to change Commissioner’s Court date from Oct. 8th, 2012 to Oct. 9th, 2012 due to Columbus Day Holiday.
• Consideration of salvage yard permit off I-H 45 and SECR 1050 for V & M Truck Sales.
• Consideration to approve Tax Collection Report for August 2012, Russell Hudson.
• Consideration to revise District Clerks Seal from District Court to District Clerk.
• Consideration of appointing Chris Aldama to replace Kit Herrington as the representative for Navarro County on the North Texas Behavioral Authority Board.
• Consideration of Budget Amendment for Pct. 1, approval to transfer $10,000 from Deputies and Assistants to repairs and maintenance
• Consideration of approving Equipment Lease-Purchase Agreement with Welch State Bank for Lease/Purchase of a 2012 Grader for Pct. 1.
• Consideration of approving Equipment Lease-Purchase Agreement with Welch State Bank for Lease/Purchase of a 2012 Cat Grader in Pct. 2.
• Consideration to approve revised Waiver of Local Matched Fund and Resolution for SECR 3040, Pct. 2 and SECR 2310, Pct. 4.
• Consideration of approving Quit Claim Deed for Samaria Property.
• Consideration of extending engagement of Patillo, Brown & Hill, LLP to perform financial audit services for fiscal years ending Sept. 30, 2012 and 2013.
• Consideration of approving Renewal Application for Public Officials Professional Liability Coverage with Texas Association of Counties Risk Management Pool.
• Consideration of approving Workers’ Compensation Renewal Payroll Entry Worksheet for submission to Texas Association of Counties Risk Management Pool.
• Consideration to approve as salvage old computers and printers from the IT Department.
• Opening of annual bids and consideration of awarding annual requirements contracts for auto parts, culverts, box culverts, fuel, road materials, hauling and dust control products.
• Executive Session pursuant to the Texas Government Code Section 551.074 to discuss Personnel.
• Consideration of action taken on Executive Session pursuant to the Texas Government Code Section 551.074 to discuss Personnel.
A public comment time is held at the beginning of each commissioners court meeting for members of the public who wish to address commissioners.
Commissioners have also scheduled a special meeting for 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 26, in the basement conference room for the purpose of approving contracts with volunter fire departments in Navarro County who wish to receive funding from the commissioners court.